Sunday, November 2, 2014

NeverYear Games Week 10

This has been a rough week for me. I haven't gotten a lot of work done due to emergency family issues, but I can say this much. Our direction is as solid as it ever has been, and thanks to QA testers and their wonderful feedback, we know exactly what we have to do to push our game in the right direction. Besides general design work, I have been working with Sony Vegas, teaching myself how to make animated GIFs and videos that we can use to bolster the effectiveness of our presentations. There's also a lot more art implemented in WLNA, and our big focus now is to get the UI done properly and focus heavily on player feedback. Again, this has been a rough week for personal reasons, and there isn't much more to say, but I hope to have quite the change log to report for next week.
-John Cotto

No comments:

Post a Comment