Sunday, November 9, 2014

NeverYear Games Week 11 - Back on My Feet

Last week I was able to pull together more work than I had anticipated, but I'm still recovering from last weekend's disaster, and haven't contributed very much this week. Luckily for me, however, my awesome groupmates were able to pull some of my weight for me and everything seems to be going just fine. With quite a bit of makeup work to do in other classes and some emotional difficulties, this coming week is also going to be a hard one. I'm confident, however, that I will be able to get at least enough work done that I can contribute to our team's effort. I think I will focus the majority of my attention on using Sony Vegas to begin putting together .gifs and video files for our remaining presentations. That, and practicing my Doo Wop or Barbershop Quartet singing. Probably both.
-John Cotto

No comments:

Post a Comment