Sunday, October 5, 2014

NeverYear Games Week 6 - Like Molasses

This week was pretty slow, as can probably be determined by the title. Sadly, there wasn't very much work for me to do. Besides some research and readings, I worked a bit on making some level chunks for Death: the Game despite the fact that we probably won't be going forward with it in favor for We Love Nuclear Armageddon. As balance-heavy as WLNA is going to be, and as much as I enjoy making levels for Death: the Game, I'm very happy with the decision to focus mostly on WLNA for a few reasons. First of all, I am an RTS fanboy, it's definitely one of my favorite genres. Secondly, the context for WLNA is wonderful and I want to see more art for it. Finally, I just REALLY want to see two good friends battling it out to nuke the other player to oblivion before they themselves are nuked.

Aside from this, there is very little to update for the week, but I'm hopeful that this coming week is going to be the most productive to date.

-John Cotto

No comments:

Post a Comment